|Proper Upholstery Cleaning is labor intensive hands on job. Our upholstery cleaners perform the following steps:|
- Inspection: Depending on your furniture's fabric, our cleaning technician will determine the correct chemicals and cleaning techniques to be used. After inspection we will give you a professional evaluation of expected results and point out any stains that are deemed permanent. Worn fabric and matting cannot be corrected with cleaning.
- Vacuum Furniture: We first vacuum up dried soil and loose debris from seams and crevices in your furniture.
- General Pre-Treatment: The correct cleaning solution is applied to the fabric to soften and loosen normal soiling.
- Pre-Treatment of Stains: Spots and stains are pre-treated to help break down heavily effected areas.
- Hand Agitation: For additional loosening of soil and stains your upholstery receives a gently brushing with soft upholstery brushes.
- Rinse and Extraction: The fabric is gently rinsed with clear hot water to neutralize and extract dissolved soil and soap residues from the furniture.
- Stubborn Stains: Any remaining stains are treated a second time to maximize their removal.
- Final Brushing: Fabric with a directional nap is given a final brushing and gently groomed to enhance the beauty of your newly cleaned furniture.